for Beverage Equipment
KBI offers a preventive maintenance program that is designed for customers to maintain their beverage equipment and reduce the frequency of service calls. With a tailored maintenance program, KBI can evaluate, clean, and calibrate your beverage equipment to ensure optimum uptime.
Take the worry of beverage equipment maintenance away
with our preventive program.
WE PROVIDE PREVENTIVE MAITENANCE FOR MOST BEVERAGE & ICE MACHINES
Instant coffee machines have regular maintenance requirements to ensure safety, quality, and functionality. Failure to maintain your Bean to Cup machine can lead to bacteria growth and proper mixing, reducing the quality of your product.
Stay ahead of quality, cleanliness, and functionality with our preventive maintenance program.
YOUR EQUIPMENT IS AN INVESTMENT. WHY TAKE CHANCES?
Not only do beverage dispensers drive sales, their margins are extremely high and increase profitability.
Maintaining your drink and soda dispensers ensures your business can consistently generate revenue.
Frequent system use causes wear and tear, expensive repairs, and irreparable damage. Regular maintenance can ensure efficient performance and prevent issues before they arise. Stay ahead of expensive repairs and replacements with our signature program.
KBI’s unique Preventive Maintenance program is designed for the customer to maintain a quality product and reduce the frequency of service calls.
- Designed to your specifications
- Cleaning & calibration
- Filter changes
- Itemized reports on equipment & systems
- Designed to reduce operator down time
- Quality maintenance trained technicians
- Special merchandising projects
As a leader in servicing beverage products, we realize that quality and consistency are critical when it comes to our customers.
We support these companies by offering the highest quality and widest range of repair, refurbishment, and updating solutions available in the industry today.
Our “in-house” equipment technicians will bring your equipment back to a new condition.
- All equipment is completely dismantled, de-limed and the stainless steel is regrained
- All coffee brews have water solenoids, flow controls, faucets and warming plates replaced
- All cosmetic items such stickers, switches and brew baskets are replaced
- Units are reassembled and bench tested
- All units are drained, polished, and wrapped for shipment
- Equipment turn around time is typically 30 days
- Labor plus parts will not exceed 50% of the value of a new piece of equipment
KBI offers a complete line of filtration and treatment systems to provide clean, fresh tasting beverage water and extend the life of your equipment.
We can sell and ship our high quality filters and equipment nationwide! Service and installation is available anywhere in the continental United States of America. If you have questions on a specific product, please contact us.
To be sure your system is in top working order you should replace your filter cartridge every 4-6 months based on your regional water quality.
Auto Ship Water Filter Program
- Substantial savings on equipment maintenance
- Protect your carbonator pumps from dirt particles
- User-friendly design
- Reduce chlorine and offensive orders
- Decrease your syrup costs
- Inhibit your drinking system from clogging
- Decrease your maintenance down time
- Provide consistent quality beverage
- ANSI/NSF tested and listed filter cartridges
Water Filter Replacement Program
Ken’s Beverage PM division will establish a filter replacement program based on manufacturers specifications and regional water quality. This program is designed to replace your water filters on a pre-determined schedule, removing the scheduling burden from your manager.
This program includes all of the benefits of the above, auto ship program, and also includes the installation and removal of the current water filter systems.